A great opportunity to work 5 days a week in the walk-in clinic affiliated with an FQHC community health center is now available in Oregon's capital city, only an hour away from Portland. Work with a diverse community and vulnerable populations. Enjoy a professional yet fun loving workplace culture with a highly competitive salary and generous, extensive benefits.
Come practice in a town that provides numerous opportunities for dining, shopping, education, outdoor recreation, and entertainment with a very low crime and low cost of living. Live up to 30 minutes from the practice.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
For complete details, send your CV to and call Julia at .
- 100% outpatient setting with no call
- Work Monday through Friday rom 7:30 am to 4 pm
- Looking for an experienced, board-certified family medicine or urgent care physician
- Possess language skills to treat patients of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Work in concert with a progressive and friendly staff at employer's FQHC
- Live in Salem or Portland (47 miles away)
- Loan repayment of $25K per year for 6 years
- Other bonuses, all insurances included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail