Location: Brooklyn, NY
Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate physiatrist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a board-certified or board-eligible physiatrist with experience in managing patients with a wide range of physical disabilities and chronic conditions. The physiatrist will be responsible for providing rehab and pain consults in SNFs, including trigger points and joint injections.
- Diagnose and treat patients with physical disabilities and chronic conditions
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers to provide comprehensive care
- Communicate effectively with patients and their families
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Participate in continuing education and professional development
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Physiatry
- Valid medical license in Brooklyn, NY
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to patient-centered care
- Ability to manage a diverse caseload
- Competitive salary with potential to make $350k-$400k
- No Call/No Weekends
- Flexible Hours - Work When YOU Want
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
If interested, please let me know when is a good time to discuss this in further detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.