Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Brett Jones .
- Current DEA license required at the time of hire
- Must have a North Carolina license (or be willing to obtain)
- One of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Physician led and driven
- Epic EHR
- 7-on/7-off work schedule
- Great work/life balance
- Call Brett Jones for details at , or send your CV to
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail