You will enjoy working in one of the largest cities in Iowa. The city is warm and friendly and retains a small-town feel while still making larger city amenities available to you. The well-educated and diverse population make this an enjoyable place to call home. There are festivals and events, art and theater, museums, parks, shopping, and dining. It is ranked one of the best places for business and careers.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Shari Berman at or .
- Practicing, 2023 and 2024 residents are welcome to apply
- Outpatient position
- 4.5-day work week
- 18 - 22 patients a day
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- $150,000 sign on
- Great location with many amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail