Academic MOHS Surgeon
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Flexible full-time schedule consisting of Mohs surgery, general excisions, repairs/closures, and one resident rotating with you each month
- Protected academic time weekly
- Opportunity for leadership, research, and to work and develop any subspecialty program desired
- Competitive base salary based on experience and academic rank + sign-on & relocation bonus
- Excellent benefits that include full medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and the family plus 403(b) with a 10% match and 5% employer contribution , 22 days of PTO, and much more!
Ranked Among the Best Cities for Quality of Life
- Metro amenities in a small-town setting with low living costs; listed a top 15 hottest rental market in 2023 by
- Scenic 4-season climate; ideal for outdoors enthusiasts!
- Named one of the "12 Best Places to Live" by Outside Magazine
- Enjoy River Market District, featuring restaurants, shops, bars, nightlife, museums, etc.!
- Family-friendly communities that offer great public and private schools
Reference: Mohs 23143