Apply for this job now
Accountant Manager /Senior Accountant
- Littleton, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Provide vision, direction, and management for all aspects of the Company's accounting operations: internal and external financial reporting, cash flow management, budgeting, forecasting, and payroll.
1. Oversee accounting policies, procedures and reporting.
2. Maintain all business and financial records in compliance with all State, Local and
Federal regulations and laws.
3. Oversee the preparation, review, and reporting of financial statements, and
accompanying analysis for management and Board of Directors in accordance with
accounting, audit and tax standards.
4. Maintain effective and timely cash flow management.
5. Coordinate banking and investment services.
6. Work with Senior Management team and Budget Manager to develop the annual
operating and capital budgets.
7. Provide timely accurate financial reports to management and the Board of Directors
8. Responsible for meeting tax requirements and filings.
9. Responsible for financial and other third party audits.
10. Respond to recommendations contained in financial and other third party audits.
1. Manage accounting staff.
2. Serve as a resource for all Senior and Key Managers.
Risk Management and Internal Controls-
1. Maintain the organization's insurance policies.
2. Oversee and provide guidance for policy management including adequate coverage,
renewals, and costs.
3. Maintain best practices according to accounting, audit and tax standards for privately
4. Provide for appropriate segregation of duties among staff and secure systems of
processing payments and contractual agreements with appropriate signature authority.
1. Contribute to the development of a supportive and collaborative work environment through active participation in internal collaborations.
1. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and function as a member of a team.
2. Ability to work effectively in a multicultural organization.
Education, Training, and Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
2. Minimum of five to seven years of work experience in accounting, and/or finance management with duties and responsibilities of a similar nature.
3. Sarbanes Oxley awareness and knowledgeability.
4. Medical device and/or manufacturing experience a plus.
5. Experience in an audited environment required.
6. Strong current technical accounting skills including an in-depth understanding of SEC reporting requirements.
7. Prior M&A and/or IPO experience is a plus.
Physical and Environmental Considerations:
1. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
2. Required use of standard office equipment including laptop, phone, copier, etc.
3. Typical office environment.
4. Must be able to walk through the factory environment safely.
- Job Reference: 1010169247-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: mevion
- Location: Littleton, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent