Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large nonprofit system in Indiana in finding an Advanced Endoscopist. This position is for someone with additional training in ERCP and EUS. The incoming provider should have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy being in a community-based teaching hospital with GI fellows.
- New GI facility with 3 up-to-date endoscopy suites and comfortable, attractive waiting area - attached to the hospital
- Collaborative multi-specialty practice with 60 plus physicians and 20 APPs.
- Perform all ERCPs and EUS for the group
- Ample EGDs and Colonoscopies are available
- Protected/Dedicated GI lab time
- Shared 1:4 call, with the GI fellows taking 1st call
- Hospital consults are seen with the GI Fellows
- Competitive 2-year salary with sign-on bonus and retention bonus at end of year 2.
- 6+ weeks of PTO and CME time with an allowance
- Full benefits
- Nonprofit system
Olympic Fields, Indiana:
Olympia Fields is a suburb of Chicago without the hustle and bustle of living downtown. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metra into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities. Diverse employment base with a good commercially-insured base of employees.