- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies and plans to drive the growth of Hisense TV products in the Americas region.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitor activities. Utilize this information to drive product development and differentiation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the product development team to define product positioning and feature requirements based on market insights and competitive landscape.
- Drive product launch planning and go-to-market implementation for a strategic product line-up, including supply chain alignment, marketing plans, promotional bundling, assortment planning, and merchandising
- Manage marketing activities and promotion investments across the lifecycle of individual products or categories to drive sales and profitability (e.g., market analysis, planning / pricing, product launch, inventory management, product retirement)
- Actively works with Hisense HQ to identify in advance the new model capabilities and release dates that will ensure the timely development of promotional material and inventory clearance strategies
- Collaborate with demand generation team to create Above-the-Line (ATL), Below-the-Line (BTL), and advertising materials, online assets, collateral, and training
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and marketing communications, to ensure alignment and successful execution of marketing initiatives.
1. Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.). MBA Preferred
2. 6+ years of experience in brand and/or product management, with P&L ownership experience
3. Experience in Consumer Electronics, and related industries preferred
4. Values consumer insights.
5. Capability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience level and size
6. Strong analytical capability, with the ability to estimate promotional sales lifts, sales forecasts, and sales opportunities for new product launches.
7. Experience managing retail market across multiple channels
8. Strong team player who can build and thrive in a cross-functional environment, with proven ability to build positive relationships with Sales and other internal teams. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employee and management - internally and externally.
9. Experience in creating, and comfortable with presenting, compelling presentations to Hisense and customer executives
10. Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint