Come practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is the economic and cultural center of the region and home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal, enjoy a professional sporting family, view interesting attractions and unlimited arts, and explore a great downtown.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Darline Morris .
- Sign-on bonus included; relocation assistance is available
- FULL-TIME or PART-TIME available
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Must have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Strong support staff
- Work schedule is 7 am - 4 pm
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Highly ranked public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail