We are excited to be retained by a global leader in the Market Research space to present a new role for an Associate Director in the Market Research Sector. In this newly created role, due to ever increasing business growth, you will be reporting to the North America Client Director and working with a bright passionate team for a global leader in online survey based research.
You will be a key member in the provision of deep and relevant consumer insight on behaviours, habits, sentiments and preferences. These insights will drive forward creative development, media strategy, planning, and campaign optimization for client's marketing departments. You will build relationships amongst senior stakeholders internally and externally. The business specializes in online survey based research projects globally and the role would be well suited to an individual with experience in this space and a passion for that type of work
Your expertise will influence their behaviours/actions to support the team and clients' goals and deliver efficiency through the effective utilisation of people and processes. You will support the company's growth by fostering new business opportunities and lead by example, supporting the growth of other members of the team whilst taking responsibility for the company's processes and products.
The position is fully remote, but candidates must be based in New York for occasional in-person meetings and team events. Please note that they are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time
Meet with clients and internal stakeholders to understand research needs in order to commission structured research projects & identify the appropriate tools and techniques to execute robust research.
Research is usually a mix of quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as -
- Designing experiments to isolate and measure target variables
- Writing and commissioning online surveys
- Managing the recruitment of panellists and assessing the quality of the respondent data to ensure a robust and representative sample using statistical techniques such as cluster analysis
- Consumer sentiment analysis for brands and their campaigns through the use of social insight tools and/or open-ended survey analysis
- Lead and manage the execution of projects and creation of high-quality outputs and deliver against the agreed brief
- Produce clear and concise written summaries and data visualisations that communicate the project outcomes through convincing storytelling
- Develop your relationship with key clients and internal stakeholders through regular contact and updates.
- Identify lack of process/changes to process which affect quality. Actively promote accuracy and spot check work to identify where there are issues and that procedures are being followed
- Facilitate process across practises and regions and keep the team abreast of changes.
- Support business growth by actively identifying new opportunities, developing materials and participating in pitches
- Responsible for the smooth running of a mid-size accounts
- Superb ability to convey ideas both orally and in writing.
- Five or more years of work in an analytically focused marketing capacity.
- Capacity to efficiently develop a data set that is both relevant and objective through the use of succinct, direct, and balanced surveys.
- A degree that demonstrates strong communication and analytical skills such as an applied quantitative field, social science, psychology or communication.
- Superior analytical skills, including the capacity to isolate business issues, examine relevant data, form meaningful findings, and provide workable solutions
- Highly advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience interrogating databases and systems using SQL, SPSS, R, Qualtirics and/or other tools to obtain answers
- The ability to distil complex data sets down to their essential patterns and insights and allows the audience to focus on the underlying trends and insight
- Proficiency in managing projects and organising resources
- Established and professional communication and presentation
You will stand out if you have -
- Experience in a Market Research Survey based organisation
- Fluency in a second language
- Experience assessing and using social analytics tools
- Showcase a genuine passion for working on day-to-day projects
- Experience using statistical techniques and/or programming languages such as R or Pyton
- Experience in data management platforms
You'll enjoy working with a tight-knit team who are open, respectful and driven. They move fast to keep their competitive edge, making their work interesting and varied. You will have instant exposure to experienced engineers and analysts supporting your development, all while working with world-class marketing brands. They support each other as a team with shared values that keep them creative and effective. Along with job satisfaction, they reward our team with:
- Competitive Salaries and a generous company wide bonus scheme
- Remote/ Flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 15 paid +8 bank holidays per annum
- 5 paid sick leave days
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave