Annalect's 2,000+ innovators leverage data and technology to help clients across Omnicom build relationships that matter - whether that means fostering consumers' trust in brands, building new experiences, or delivering advanced analytics where it's most needed. Annalect is the driving force behind Omni, Omnicom's unique open operating system, which works hand-in-hand with clients' and partners' data and tools, to orchestrate better marketing outcomes.
Annalect's unique approach to data and technology - one that relies on transparency, neutrality, and interoperability - allows us to deliver purpose-built and scalable solutions that make data actionable. Our advanced teams of product leaders, data scientists, consultants, and engineers enable us to meet the business goals of our internal and external clients.
The Marketing Science Team is a group of individuals who bring a suite of solutions to one of our industry's most coveted clients. This is a tenured team of motivated people who are service-focused and always learning. Key focus areas of this group are Marketing Mix Modelling and Multi-touch Attribution. This highly visible team works closely with other Omnicom agency domain experts to support their data-related needs and assists in presenting strategic insights and results.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of marketing mix modeling/econometric analysis and/or other branches of market research (custom survey research, advertising testing or tracking, new product research, etc.)
- Understanding of databases and data modeling
- Experience with delivering and operationalizing model solutions for clients
- Strong Excel knowledge in basic functions and pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management, social sciences or business/marketing related fields.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field, media, or other relevant field
- 4+ years of prior work experience building marketing mix or media mix models
- Building, reviewing, and publishing marketing mix models
- Translating data into clear, compelling, and actionable insights by leveraging advanced analytics tactics conducted by central resources
- Data processing, cleansing & validation with various agency partners to ensure appropriate representation in models
- Ensuring timely follow through on all scheduled and ad hoc deliverables
- With the leaders of the functional specialty teams, keeping track of projects being run by the Functional Specialists to ensure they are done on time and to right level of quality
- Development of presentations to clients, including the results of analyses and research projects in a clear and insightful narrative, digestible by a lay person
- Understanding of consumer data and marketplace behaviors, particularly those that most impact business and marketing goals
- Evaluating data and research/analytics methods for client needs as applicable to the key business questions
- Working with third party research/analytics vendors to assess and triangulate insights for clients
Annalect, a division of Omnicom Media Group, reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of Omnicom Media Group to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.