Medical Director opening in Houston, Texas.
A health clinic in the Greater Houston, Texas Area is looking to add an Associate Medical Director to their team. Houston is one of the country s most populous cities with one of the nation s most diverse populations. Houston is known for its fantastic food scene and wealth of arts and cultural centers, as well as its thriving sports scene. The area receives light winters and has a devoted community of cyclists, making it a great place for outdoor recreation.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Associate Medical Director
- Board Status: Board Certified Or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- Experience Required: 2-years experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums to Perm or Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Operating Hours: Monday Friday 8:30 AM 5:00 PM
- Benefits: Quarterly bonus (20%) 3 weeks PTO CME Comp Healthcare 401k Sign-on/relocation (usually 10k) Mileage
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !