Do you want to help revolutionize a major industry? At Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW), you'll have the opportunity to impact the future of real estate by developing innovative and engaging places that reinvent being together. Come join a team that builds excitement about working at URW. You'll get to work with leaders who are passionate about tackling changing consumer behavior with innovative experiences. All this bold vision means the company culture embraces evolution and change. We believe there is no "perfect" candidate and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren't met. If you're passionate about URW and looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your application!
We are currently looking for our:
Associate, Sales Planning & Operations
What we offer
URW's Media and Experiential Sales Division is a first-to-market DOOH innovator that continues to lead the industry in real-time audience measurement with a strong ability to influence purchases. This position is ideal for a strategic thinker with integrated media and/or ad sales support experience who enjoys a collaborative work environment. Become part of a national team whose primary focus is on enticing tenants and brands through creative-based solutions that leverage URW's wide-range of assets, investments, and resources which enable unique and immediate results.
Comprehensive Sales Offerings include:
- State of the art design & technology-forward digital signage-The Westfield Network.
- In-center static inventory.
- Prominent exterior signage/billboards.
- Experiential activations & pop-ups.
- Strong collaboration with leasing, tenants, center marketing, real estate development & event production teams.
We're looking for a collaborative individual to support the Media & Experiential Sales team and act as a go-to resource for all pre- and post-sales processes from proposal development through campaign delivery. Vital to this role will be the ability to collaborate with internal partners and external clients to ensure seamless delivery of contracted campaigns while maintaining the highest level of customer service. This individual must be able to adapt their approach and demeanor to match shifting demands and priorities all while building internal partnerships with effective communication to drive results.
- Collaborating with an integrated media sales team to support the planning and successful execution of digital and traditional media campaigns and experiential programs.
- Assisting in development of sales pitches, providing insights on pricing and inventory, and crafting client-facing proposals with key insights, solutions, and measurement plans.
- Managing the input of sales proposals and other relevant data into sales and inventory management systems throughout the sales process.
- Coordinating advertising campaigns by sourcing and trafficking creative assets, working with vendors and internal partners to print and install campaign collateral where necessary, and monitoring overall campaign performance with an eye for proactive troubleshooting.
- Overseeing the success of experiential campaigns including permitting, design compliance, and execution in collaboration with Shopping Center operations.
- Providing creative oversight to ensure advertising materials are to spec and adhere to Westfield brand guidelines and advising clients on creative best practices.
- Analyzing data to provide key insights on campaign performance and trends, audience measurement, and digital network key performance indicators (KPIs), and offering strategic recommendations to address any issues.
- Performing end-of-campaign responsibilities for clients including ensuring proof of posting, contract compliance, and post campaign reporting and analysis.
- Communicating relevant updates to internal stakeholders including campaign and inventory removal reports, occupancy and posting updates, and campaign highlights.
- Acting as a liaison between Media & Experiential Sales team, external clients, internal URW groups, and vendor partners to gather relevant information related to inventory, pricing, creative specifications, and/or campaign execution.
- Managing sales collateral including inventory maps, creative specifications, advertising brand guidelines, and experiential activation floor plans.
- Additional pre- and post-sales support duties as assigned.
- Ad-hoc project management, analysis, and reporting as requested.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in sales support, media planning and execution, sales operations, or account management within the advertising or retail industry.
- Strong ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders. Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Goal oriented, must work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically; see the big picture, while prioritizing to deliver on projects in a timely manner.
- Keen eye for creative detail and execution
- Strong analytical mindset that can look at performance data and provide recommendations.
- Authentic learner who tackles new challenges, using both successes and failures to guide growth.
- Excellent verbal, written and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience executing media and/or experiential campaigns is a must.
- Experience developing sales proposals that address a client's objectives is a plus.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Photoshop & Illustrator experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Prior use of Salesforce is desirable, but not required.
NYC: $74,000 - $84,000 + Discretionary Annual Bonus
LA: $70,000 - $80,000 + Discretionary Annual Bonus
What is important to us
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) is driven by an entrepreneurial foundation of talented and ambitious employees who embrace change, strive for innovation, and know when to venture into uncharted terrain. Teams within URW are collaborative and thrive by working together to seize opportunity and solve challenges. Employees receive mentorship and guidance while being empowered to drive their initiatives, embracing their individuality and unique backgrounds. URW s flagship destinations are interwoven into the community fabric, and we give employees the power to be impactful in their work and lead meaningful change in our communities through volunteering, DE&I programming and leading ESG efforts. URW is an innovator and trend setter in experiential entertainment and is making bold moves to be a brand that creates inspiring consumer experiences in-person and digitally. Breaking beyond conventional beliefs, URW is surprising and delighting customers by reinventing being together and creating memorable moments.
Our company purpose - to Reinvent Being Together - is about reimagining how individuals and communities come together, socialize, and enjoy dynamic experiences alongside one another in entirely new ways. We are at our best when we are TOGETHER safely and joyfully. We are pleased to announce our new hybrid schedule working 3 days per week in our Los Angeles and New York corporate offices and up to 2 days per week remotely.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience, and skills. We believe that diversity plays an important part in the success of our business, and we are committed to creating an environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's differences.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.
Join us to Reinvent Being Together.