Apply for this job now
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
The Atlanta office is looking for a Tax Associate to serve our clients' tax and family office service needs in a timely and accurate manner.
Company Description: Pathstone is an independently operated partner-owned advisory firm, offering families, family offices, and select nonprofit institutions comprehensive family office services and customized investment advice. We seek to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their families and offer a holistic and clear path for professional and personal growth.
With 14 locations around the country, we operate as one office and one team. Our team members are encouraged to pursue their passions by serving on a variety of committees within the firm covering a variety of interesting topics. Our talented people are our greatest asset; therefore, we offer a competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program that helps meet the challenging needs of our team members and their families. Pathstone's generous benefits include comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, flexible spending, flexible PTO, life insurance, education support, 401k plan, parental leave, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related fields.
- 150 credit hours required to sit for CPA exam preferred.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 2+ years public accounting experience with a Certified Public Accounting firm serving high net worth families or Family Office Services experience desirable.
- Complete work papers, tax projections, and tax returns for partnerships, trusts, individuals, and private foundations.
- Conduct tax research to provide insight to specific client situations.
- Prepare deliverables for quarterly client meetings for Tax, Philanthropy, Insurance, and accounting service areas.
- Participate in weekly scheduling meetings.
- Present periodically on a tax technical topic from a selection of current topics.
- Manage multiple assignments and communicate project statuses with team.
- Other family office duties as assigned or needed.
Pathstone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Reference: 1010169380-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: PathStone
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent