Apply for this job now
- El Paso, Texas
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Resolution Think, LLC seeks certified Audiologists to join our team. Mission requirements are to ensure Active Military, Reservist, ARNG, DA Civilians, and Contractor Personnel are medically validated for deployment, upon re-deployment, resolve non-deployable conditions and perform full Separation History and Physical Examinations. All services are to be performed on Fort Bliss military installations, with the majority of services provided within the Soldier Readiness Processing Center and other soldier processing affiliated facilities (medical/dental) located throughout the installation. Such services are subject to the day-to-day supervision and control of designated government personnel in a manner comparable to that exercised over military and civil service personnel engaged in comparable health care services.
1. Administer audiology tests to all types of patients.
2. Identify, assess, and manage auditory, balance, and other neural systems. Provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures of the hearing and balance mechanisms including intraoperative monitoring of the cranial nerves, cerumen removal, cochlear implant assessment and management, post urography, and other advanced balance mechanism evaluations.
3. Review accompanying consultation forms and records, independently determine appropriate tests, adapt test techniques, and utilize clinical judgment based on audiological and psychological precepts.
4. Conduct routine tests, to include air conduction, bone conduction, speech reception thresholds and speech discrimination, including high intensity speech discrimination testing.
5. Use of telecommunications and information technologies to provide health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, consultation, education, and health-related information across distances.
6. Counsel beneficiaries as required regarding problem(s), interpret results and provide guidance and advice on educational and training needs. Provide narrative summary of each patient to referring physician and other interested agencies.
7. Complete each encounter at the end of the day and appropriately close the record.
- Job Reference: 1010171133-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: resolution think llc
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent