Hi! I'm Joel . Thank you for taking a minute to check us out. I promise not to waste your time. Are you looking for a career and company with a higher purpose that you feel more connected to? Then read on
In a world where people are quitting at record rates and evaluating what they want to do with their lives, we believe our original mission is more important than ever:
Our mission is to: ENJOY LIFE AND HELP OTHERS.
Human is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on empowering business owners to reach their full potential and make their mark on the world.
We believe that by aligning team members with their personal and career goals, providing learning opportunities, and fostering a positive culture, we can achieve both business success and team member fulfillment. (More on our culture here: ).
Don't believe it? Just hit up some of our veterans on LinkedIn that have been with us since the beginning and have realized and lived this mission. They've grown 10x in every way since joining Human. Super cool Humans like Erin (CXO) , Alyssa (Dir of Content) , Gaby (COO) and Scott (Gandalf) .
- OTE: $120,000 - $150,000
- Flexible Schedule - Set your own schedule
- Hybrid it up. Come in at least once a week or as much as you like. We enjoy the freedom to work from home but love to see people IRL now and then to build real relationships.
- Unlimited Vacation - Take vacation whenever you need it
- Free fare - Unlimited snacks, drinks, healthy food and such
- Excellent Health Benefits - Great options & 99% employee coverage
- Team Events - Quarterly celebrations, conferences, team lunches, happy hours and the best parties
- Verizon unlimited plan
Okay, let's get to the core role and see if you are a good match
Human's Focus: Be the best partner to help emerging B2B owners grow their business.
You own the marketing strategy, results and relationship for Human's B2B clients. Your primary objective is to build and drive strategy to achieve your clients' business goals.
This entails regular client communication, routine strategy creation and optimization, delivering results, strategizing and testing new growth initiatives, hitting client goals and executing complex tasks.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Direct the overall B2B marketing strategy, execution and implementation for this segment of Human's business
- Develop and implement standards and best practices for B2B strategy
- Train and onboard new B2B marketing directors
- Serve as the account owner and strategist for a subset of Human's B2B clients, creating custom marketing strategies that align with clients' business objectives
- Set and manage client budgets and KPIs
- Collaborate with marketing execution teams - including project managers, designers, retention specialists and paid meda managers - to communicate strategy and vision
- Review marketing deliverables and maintain high standards of excellence and brand alignment
- Monitor KPIs and pivot strategies as needed
- Execute on strategic and high-impact deliverables that require hands-on experience
- Assist the sales team with consulting new prospects through the sales process, including qualifying, scoping, delivering proposals, closing and onboarding
- Consistently educate clients on how digital marketing impacts their business economics and the best path to reaching their goals
- Tailor communications to your clients' unique preferences and frame of mind
- Set and manage client expectations to ensure a successful relationship
- Oversee and deliver monthly marketing reports that tie work and results to client goals
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience generating leads and driving revenue through digital marketing strategies and campaigns, including ABM
- Hands-on experience with marketing software, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, email marketing and ABM platforms
- Working knowledge of social media, SEO, CRO, paid media and email marketing
- Understanding of B2B business economics
- Demonstrated ability to think big-picture about B2B campaigns and confidently recommend strategies that can potentially change the trajectory of a business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to collaborate, build team consensus and lead teams to accomplish objectives
- A hunger to continuously learn
- Prior agency experience preferred
Key Performance Indicators:
- The client KPIs are your KPIs. The most important KPIs are typically revenue, leads and all other supporting KPIs (we have a lot of these!)
- Internal monthly account revenue
- Effective client hourly rate
- Client happiness
- Client retention
- Existing account growth