Why Confluence Health
Become a partner in our multi-specialty healthcare organization where taking care of our physicians is as important as taking care of our patients.
Pay range $393,085-$424,957
Two Vitreo Retinal Surgeons, 10 General Ophthalmologists, five Optometrists at the Confluence Health Regional Eye Center in Wenatchee and three additional Optometrists in outlying clinics within our area. You will join us in our brand-new facilities in Wenatchee.
- Full-time position
- Four-day schedule
- Call is 1:8
- Epic Electronic Medical Record
Work/Life Balance and Benefits
Recognized by the AMA s Joy in Medicine program as one of 44 organizations committed to improve physician satisfaction and reduce burnout.
- Compensation: First year salary guarantee based on MGMA/AMGA median, RVU production in year two. Placement in a starting range is based on training, experience, certifications, etc. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate s qualifications.
- Time off: up to 11 weeks (for full time, five-day production work week after first year, non-immigration status) of time off
- Relocation expenses covered including packing: up to $20,000
- Continuing medical education allowance of $8,000 every two years
- Generous Healthcare/Vision/Dental Annual Premium paid for provider and family
- Matching 401k upon start, life insurance, long term disability insurance
- Signing bonus
- Navigate Student Loan Counseling for the life of your student loan repayment
- Vital Work Life Employee Assistance Program
- HEDI: Active Health Equity and Diversity Inclusion program
Benefits of Physician Partnership with Physician-Owned Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- One-year physician partnership track for US candidates
- Physician leaders and decision makers at all levels of the organization
- Influence and say in the practice
What We Are Seeking in a Candidate
- Board-certified or board-eligible ophthalmologist with fellowship training in glaucoma
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Providers who value high quality care and work life balance
- Concise and compassionate communication skills to educate patients and families
- Ability to thoroughly document and maintain comprehensive patient records
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is an essential requirement of working at Confluence Health. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon request.
Why We Live Here
- More than 200 days of sunshine annually
- Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, Wenatchee is surrounded by opportunities for hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, kayaking, fishing, and backpacking
- Family friendly environment with safe communities and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in music, culture, and arts
- Historical museum, performing arts, community festivals and celebrations for the family
- Excellent Parks and Recreation Department with year-round youth and adult activities
- Public and private school systems that complement the individual learning styles of students including STEM, trade, and project-based education
- Local community college allows opportunity for high school students to earn their AA and high school diploma at the same time
- Competitive interscholastic athletics and club sports
- Median home price $413,000, low power rates, and no state income tax ()
How to Apply
To speak with a recruiter please call .