Job ID: 11166Practice Details
- Seeking an experienced Neurospine Surgeon to join its busy surgical specialties practice.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a broad range of neurospine procedures.
- Candidate will also be comfortable in a solo practice setting and be motivated to help re-start the spine program after a recent physician departure.
- American Board certification is required.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Oklahoma City and Fort Worth. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 bd 3 ba 4,200 sqft Bourbon Street architecture is found right here in Lawton, in this classic, New Orleans style home. Unlike any other home in the area, this two story features wrap around, covered balconies and patio that encompass over 1200 SF. Enter into a spectacular great room with fireplaces on either side with a half spiral staircase to the upstairs. The kitchen features a granite covered island with a Jennaire cooktop and downdraft venting. The extra features in the kitchen don't stop there as there are double ovens, a sub-zero refrigerator, pantry, several other cabinets and storage galore. Upstairs, the primary bedroom also features a fireplace and a walk-in closet with built-ins. The primary ensuite bath has a separate whirlpool tub and shower. The three other bedrooms upstairs all feature walk-in closets and spacious rooms and access to large baths. There is also a walk-in cedar closet for extra storage and a central vacuum system. Outside, the setting is wonderful with a tree lined lot and a stunning brick courtyard with brick fencing. This is a must see home. This home can be yours for $399,900.
The Community. A 199-bed acute care facility with a broad range of physician specialties. It is Joint Commission accredited and has been named a Top Workplace in OK 7 times!
The Employer. A Joint Commission-accredited full-service hospital with 199 beds. The physician staff of 150 provides care in 31 medical specialties. The hospital provides 24-hour emergency services and round-the- clock imaging and laboratory services as well as comprehensive surgical services and diagnostic imaging. The Medical Center also has a 59-bed Med/Surg Unit, an 8-bed ICU and comprehensive Cardiopulmonary, Rehabilitative and Women's Health programs.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 78 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 141 miles to Fort Worth, TX
- 146 miles to Plano, TX
- 148 miles to Arlington, TX
- 154 miles to Garland, TX
- 155 miles to Dallas, TX
- Midwestern State University (about 51 miles; Wichita Falls, TX; Full-time enrollment: 4,901)
- Western Oklahoma State College (about 53 miles; Altus, OK; FT enrollment: 2,054)
- Vernon College (about 61 miles; Vernon, TX; FT enrollment: 2,216)
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University (about 67 miles; Weatherford, OK; FT enrollment: 4,126)
- Lawton is located in the heart of the Great Plains Country, an area well known for its abundant lakes and world-class fishing and hunting.
- Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, provides some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer and elk.
- The Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, established in 1901, provides a habitat for large grazing animals on its 59,020 acres.
- The refuge is also home to approximately 400 species of animals, birds, reptiles and amphibians, and more than 800 plant species.
- Cache Road Square - shopping department
- New Vision Theatres Central Mall 12
- T.J. Maxx
- Walmart Supercenter