Apply for this job now
- Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Building the worlds most vibrant community of pediatric clinicians, therapists, and care teams. Together, we are changing the way we help children access their full potential.
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) currently has part-time and full-time openings for Behavior Technicians at a local school district located in Fort Washington, PA.
• We offer competitive rates that include reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
• This is a 1099 Independent contracting position.
• PTS provides consistent, on-site and off-site mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
• School-Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new, School-Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
• Lending Library access: PTS recognizes the added expense in providing evaluation materials. We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow.
• Team Tuesday: Join our monthly Team Tuesdays via Zoom, where you can connect with other PTS professionals to ask questions, share resources, and network.
• Screen, assess, and evaluate students using appropriate tests and assessment instruments.
• Plan and provide appropriate specialized therapy techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the educational needs of the student, consistent with the goals contained in the Individual Education Plans (IEP).
• Participate in multi-disciplinary meetings to develop IEPs.
• Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom-based activities.
• Collaborate with parents in the therapy program of their child.
• Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required in accordance with federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy to include documentation of the need for equipment and materials.
• Valid State Certification or License
• Child Abuse, Federal, and State Clearances
Each year the number of students receiving related services under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) changes and grows. The need for expert clinicians like you, to serve these students is the catalyst for PTSs mission to deliver holistic, comprehensive, education-based therapy services. For over 20 years, PTS has partnered with Independent Contractors that share this same mission. Together, we can change the way we help children access their education and reach their fullest potential.
- Job Reference: 1010171186-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent