BREEAM Consultant London Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
A brilliant opportunity for a BREEAM Consultant to join a well-established construction consultancy. Our client encourages career progression and is a key competitor in the market. The successful candidate will work across a wide range of projects including commercial, education, and health sectors.
In order to be considered for this BREEAM Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- BREEAM Assessor license
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (Desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Understanding of the built environment
Working as a BREEAM Consultant you will;
- Complete BREEAM assessments from concept through to completion
- Assist all areas of Energy and Sustainability consultancy
- Prepare Energy and Sustainability Statements and Strategies
- Assist with projects and services with key clients and provide clients with frequent updates
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, training and development, healthcare, professional subscriptions, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy, and Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.