Overview: Now Hiring CDL A or B with P endorsement Drivers! up to $4,000.00 sign-on bonus *
Join the Transdev team and launch your career! Our drivers safely and efficiently transport the local community to work, school, shopping, medical appointments, personal trips, and other destinations in the Gwinnett area. What we offer:
- Salary: $15.60/hour starting wage.
- $4,000 sign-on bonus (Class A or B CDL drivers with P endorsement)
- Paid training
- Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits - Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- 401(K) retirement plan*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Ability to advance your career
To view Transdevs Purpose and how we make a difference follow this link: https://youtu.be/ilO5cv0G4mQHere is what we're doing to keep you and us healthy:
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers safely, timely and efficiently
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required to ensure a safe and courteous ride for our passengers
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid CDL license w/passenger endorsement
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Nikketi.Smith@
*May change based upon local Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.