Join a motivated, rapidly growing full-service radiology group is seeking a Radiology Physician to join its team to help with continuing expansion. Seeking a breast imager (fellowship trained or general rad with expierience reading mammo):
- Mon-Fri schedule, 8 am - 5 pm (flexible)
- No overnight call!
- Building a Brand NEW Outpatient Imaging Center to include a full-service breast center
- Partnership Track Opportunity (optional)
- Competitive Salary + Signing Bonus + Relocation Allowance
- 10 Weeks PTO (12 weeks as a partner!)
- Full comprehensive benefits include medical, CME, retirement, etc.
- The perfect combination of large-city benefits while maintaining a small-town feel
- Enjoy concerts, professional Broadway theater, a fantastic zoo, universities, museums, and more!
- An average commute of 15 minutes or less for our partners!
- Housing and cost of living are a fraction of other large California cities!
- Endless adventures with easy access to the mountains, beach. vinyards, and national parks
- Top-notch school district offering award-winning education and extracurricular activities for students
- Close proximity to California's major metropolitan areas (Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc.)
Reference: RAD 22633