BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for successfully supporting global marketing campaign operations including strategic audience selection and deployment for NCL, RSSC and OCI. The role is key to ensuring that marketing teams can effectively leverage data to drive decision making and optimize marketing execution and delivering insights and analysis into campaign and marketing performance.
- Manage day-to-day execution of list pull processes and assist with development of automated customer journeys, triggered emails, and day-to-day troubleshooting of marketing campaigns or journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud for marketing campaigns globally, including specialty campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to get sign-off on business requirements and validates marketing campaign process enhancements in test and production environments of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including audience selection, campaign planning, workflow development and database input quality.
- Liaise with Marketing, Database, Operations, and Analytics teams in validating brand specific data and business logic.
- Work with predictive modeling team members and vendors to ensure effective targeting, identifying opportunities for improvement and managing enhancement projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects to support campaign operations.
- Consolidate all marketing and customer data sources to develop 360 view of customer. Work with internal teams and external agencies to identify data sources and facilitate acquisition of data for marketing execution and reporting.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics teams with process improvement recommendations to improve efficiency and assist in management of overall resource allocation and project request queues to ensure proper analytics support to meet business needs.
- Support audience definition, creation, and strategy in collaboration with marketing stakeholders.
- Effectively work with internal stakeholders and external partners to create customer data extracts, deliver audiences, and assess effectiveness of campaigns.
- Support and maintain LiveRamp tool (audience activation and identity resolution platform).
- Document knowledge, share best practices and make recommendations for improvements in campaign processes.
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal and external partners, driving high quality, timely outputs that drive results.
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise.
- Communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Track projects and tickets in , JIRA and other ticketing systems.
- Ensure compliance with data & privacy policies (e.g., GDPR) for marketing initiatives.
- Lead calls with brand teams and present to executive-level audiences on marketing channel reporting.
- Perform other job-related duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Finance, general business fields and/or a combination of relevant experience and education.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience in marketing analytics or campaign management. Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Jira, and/or Confluence preferred. Experience with large-scale, complex datasets, and/or relational databases preferred. Experience with LiveRamp or other audience activation tools preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Ability to think logically to solve problems including but not limited to campaign analysis, data operations, data management. Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams. SQL & Tableau proficiency a plus. Knowledge of A/B testing, segmentation, and predictive modeling. Strong proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint.