10 miles to downtown Miami
10 miles to Hialeah
10 miles to Miami International Airport (MIA)
20 miles to Hollywood
Join a Hospital employed group with a growing Radiology Department.
Cardiac/ Cardiovascular/ Cardiothoracic Radiologist
- Perform and interpret imaging procedures including CCTA, CTA, CT scans, MRI/MRA scans including cardiac MRI to diagnose and evaluate cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
- Interpret imaging studies and communicate findings to referring physicians.
- W ork closely with other physicians and healthcare professionals to develop comprehensive treatment plans for patients.
- Teach and mentor radiology residents and med students in imaging related to cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
- Participate in quality assurance and improvement activities to ensure the highest level of patient care.
- BC in Radiology
- Subspecialty training and / or experience in Cardiac, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Radiology with demonstrated expertise in imaging related to cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills in team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Employed by the Hospital
MGMA base salary plus RVU
Student Education repayment options