BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed for a position with our multi-specialty group that offers the support and resources to build and grow a busy practice in an attractive and growing mid-sized Texas city with high demand for cardiovascular services and a strong referral base.
- Attractive compensation package with generous base salary
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation assistance
- Productivity bonuses for added earnings potential
- Full employed benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST & LT Disability
- PTO, CME, 401(k), Medical malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment assistance may be available
- Call shared with employed partner and community surgeons
- Position will include a full range of surgical procedures, including robotics
- Hybrid O.R. suite recently opened
- Texas has no state income tax and is a tort reform state
Amarillo, Texas: At 3,672 feet altitude with consistent breezes and low humidity, Amarillo enjoys 270 days of sunshine annually and four distinct seasons. Top-rated schools, upscale neighborhoods with views, and well-appointed country clubs offer families and individuals an exceptional quality of life. Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful at nearby Palo Duro Canyon, the second largest canyon in the United States. World class skiing and snowboarding can be found in Taos, NM, only a 5 hour drive away. Amarillo boasts a vibrant cultural arts scene including a Symphony, Ballet, Opera, museums, and art galleries. Sports teams, diverse restaurants and cuisine, great shopping, annual festivals, and a historic downtown with a brand new baseball park and minor league team combine to present a variety of entertainment options. With a metro area population of 300,000 and an international airport with quick flights to other Texas and U.S. cities, Amarillo is an emerging city with abundant opportunities!