Are you interested in high-quality, natural, and tasty nutrition? We are! It's our ambition to shape the future of nutrition.
Döhler is a leading global producer of natural ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage, lifestyle and nutrition industries. We use innovative technology to process plant-based raw materials and enrich products such as lifestyle drinks, cereals, dairy, and confectionery goods for almost every well-known brand. Close to 10,000 dedicated employees in more than 70 countries share one common goal - to ensure that millions of people around the world enjoy the products created by us.
We strive to inspire and empower our employees in everything we do, and we invite you to join our team - together WE BRING IDEAS TO LIFE.
The Market Segment Manager - Alcoholic Beverages is responsible for both internal and external facing initiatives supporting the growing North America business. This role supports the execution of the overall strategy to drive profitable growth across the foodservice channel.
- Executes day-to-day marketing activities that move business forward:
- Creation and execution of selling tools for focus accounts, to support sales initiatives and customer presentations
- Develop relationships with focus accounts to understand their operations, plans and objectives, to capitalize on future business opportunities by delivering value
- Understand regional market trends and customers' needs to identify new market opportunities.
- Track and translate data and trend reports into customer-relevant opportunities that align to Doehler's custom development and manufacturing capabilities
- Key Industry news communications - prepare and monitor marketing briefings for relevant growth opportunities incl. major commercial and market relevant elements (chain growth/declines, trend reports, shorts/recalls, etc.)
- Collaborate in strategic account planning process
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to ensure rapid and effective stage gate development of market segment initiatives / customer project development requests to help build a strong pipeline of opportunities to support Gross Sales growth
- Coordinate and set up customer tradeshow or convention events - aligning with sales and on products to include; take the lead on menu/booth design, coordinate shipment of booth materials & product samples
- Manage and maintain product portfolio in internal system to enable global leveraging of beverage solutions
- Graduate in Business Administration/ Marketing
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing and/or category management
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Food, Beverage category management or marketing experience, Alcohol experience preferred
The incumbent for this role must be within a commutable distance to Cartersville, GA.
Equal Opportunities for All
We welcome applicants, who are just as diverse as we are - regardless of age, ancestry, disability, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, social background or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.