Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
This facility is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: As soon as credentialed - ongoing. Varying shift times available
- Job Setting: Hospital
- Types of Cases: Adult, in-patient - Comprehensive mix of case specialties: cardiac, neurosurgery, trauma, structural heart/electrophysiology, obstetrics, gynecology, general surgery, orthopedics, bariatrics, otolaryngology, gastrointestinal
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30 - 60 Days
- Must have Florida license
- Must be National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists
Blessed with natural beauty and a glorious place in the sun, Jacksonville offers an immense outdoor playground, courtesy of Mother Nature. Boasting sweeping sandy beaches, a bustling downtown, a riverfront marketplace and acres of lawns and state parks, this thriving coastal city is the ideal getaway any time of the year. Job Benefits
AMN Healthcare typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens can receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA