MANAGING PAIN AND SURGICAL CARE
Surgeries are performed every day in first-class Air Force medical facilities around the world. As privileged healthcare providers, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists perform specialized and critical nursing duties for surgical patients before, during and after surgery. An indispensable member of any surgical team, patients rely on their expertise and care every day all around the world.
- Master's degree awarded from a graduate nurse anesthesia program
- Successfully passed the national certifying examination within one year of completion of required didactic and clinical requirements
- Minimum six months full-time nursing practice in the APRN specialty is required.
- At least 12 months experience as a registered nurse
- Completion of 5.5-week Officer Training School course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 47