Oil Filter Recycling Phoenix, AZ location is seeking a Class A Over the Road Driver. As an OTR Driver you will be loading and transporting non-hazardous used oil filters at customer locations throughout the United States. Candidates will generally be travelling up to 4 overnights weekly and home on weekends.
Why work for Oil Filter Recycling?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages; ($18-$23 per hour plus $103 Per Diem Per Night)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Travelling to customer sites to pick up dumpsters filled with used oil;
- Following all local, state, and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Operating vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state and federal requirements
What does it take to work for Oil Filter Recycling?
- Vaild CDL License required;
- Minimum 2 years previous commercial driving experience;
- Manual transmission experience REQUIRED.
- Ability to travel up to 85% of the time - home on weekends!
Oil Filter Recycling, a Clean Harbors entity is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors and its entities are a Military & Veteran friendly company.