Apply for this job now
Clinic Director/Physical Therapist
- Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
We are looking for a Clinic Director/Physical Therapist to execute best-in-class care while cultivating dynamic relationships with patients and team members at Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital Physical Therapy & Hand Therapy in Hales Corners, WI. You will be employed by Doctors of Physical Therapy while representing and working with the well-known Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital physicians and medical teams.
Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital, founded by the physician owners and Ascension Wisconsin, delivers personalized care for your orthopedic and sports medicine needs.
Doctors of Physical Therapy (DPT) was founded in 2005 by a physical therapist with the main goal to consistently help patients achieve faster, long term relief. DPT currently operates over 70 outpatient physical therapy and hand therapy clinics across Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan.
Clinic Director responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supervision and mentorship of all clinical staff (PT/OTs, PTAs techs and front desk) to foster a team approach where every person feels valued and empowered.
• Meet or exceed clinical goals as it relates to clinical & operational performance metrics.
• Provide weekly reporting to the Director of Operations regarding clinical performance.
• Responsible for physician and referral relationship building working in conjunction with the Business Development team to facilitate clinic growth.
• Implement marketing efforts with team members for community outreach.
• Cultivate relationships with the patients and the community.
• Communicate with stakeholders in a professional manner including, but not limited to, other health care professionals, insurance companies, third party payers, case managers, DPT team members, etc.
• Monitor and adapt performance according to budget.
• Responsible for efficiently adjusting clinical hours for your staff to accommodate fluctuations in patient volume.
• Responsible for all aspects of the compliance, appearance, and maintenance of the physical clinic.
• Maintain contemporary knowledge in physical therapy practice through educational workshops, continuing education, etc.
• These responsibilities are to be performed in addition to maintaining a clinical directorship. Clinical responsibilities include but no limited to:
o Perform physical therapy initial evaluations according to APTA standards
o Develop a comprehensive plan of care for each patient based on initial evaluation findings.
o Understand reimbursement standards by insurance carrier and be able to design a clinically superior patient program that allows for heightened patient success.
o Demonstrate consistent Compliance excellence by (not limited to):
Developing short and long-term goals for patients
Implement plan of care
Providing comprehensive therapy treatment to improve patient well-being and return to optimized functionality.
Consistently reporting patient progress to referring physicians and other professionals involved in the ongoing treatment of the patient.
Creating and documenting home exercise plans for patients to improve benefits of physical therapy.
Planning and executing discharge of patient.
• Current professional Physical Therapist license for the state in which you will be practicing.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from a CAPTE accredited program.
• Experience in providing skilled therapy with a variety of tools to better serve varied patient populations, which may include but are not limited to soft tissue mobilization, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, functional activities, neuromuscular re-education, and programming.
• Experience with directing treatment utilizing aides or technicians.
• Previous management experience preferred but not required.
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
Continued Education Assistance
Free Internal CEU courses
Paid Time Off
Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD insurance
• Physical Therapist: 3-year minimum preferred
• Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Full Time Monday - Friday 40 hours/week
Physical Therapist experience: 3-5 years (Preferred)
Physical Therapist License
View all our openings at
- Job Reference: 1010174129-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Location: Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent