Apply for this job now
CLINICAL LIAISON - NURSE
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
The Clinical Liaison (CL) performs daily marketing and patient care transition coordination activities for various referral sources, case managers and patients referred to Amerita. The overall focus of the CL is to work in concert with the Account Executive(s) and GM to maintain the existing customer base, promote new referral opportunities and coordinate a smooth transition of care of the patient from the hospital to the home setting.
Amerita offers a robust benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, generous paid time off, education benefits and more!
• Manages daily and weekly schedule of patient care transition coordination, patient assessment and marketing support activities.
• Provides patient education teaching sessions.
• Maintains effective working relationships with referral sources.
• Seeks out new referral source contacts and opportunities for additional referral activity from existing referral sources.
• Completes clinical and patient care coordination documents timely and accurately.
• Submits a weekly activities report to the General Manager.
• Demonstrates positive, informative interaction with other departments, co-workers, referral sources and hospital physicians.
• Adheres to all applicable policies, procedures, safety plans and standards imposed by regulatory organizations and Amerita.
• Coordinates referral source and patient activities closely with the Account Executive(s) responsible for the customer account.
• Registered nurse or equivalent, required
• Bachelor's Degree in nursing from an accredited school, preferred
• Current license to practice nursing in the state or territory assigned
• A minimum of two years of nursing experience
• Previous marketing experience preferred
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Must meet company standards for driving record as well as driver age requirement
About our Line of Business: Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit . Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Job Reference: 1010175190-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Amerita
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent