Exciting P/E backed Multi-Site Business
60 - 70,000 + benefits
Financial Controller - Hertfordshire
Flexible working / hybrid
Our client is a P/E backed multi-site business, growing in the UK and overseas, with a strong management team and exciting plans to expand from 5m to 20m in the next few years.
The Management Team is seeking a high calibre accountant as a commercial Financial Controller to bring its finance function in-house and support the Board and provide insightful analysis as the business grows.
The role will report to the CEO and will include:-
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Commercial Analysis and KPIs
- Investment Appraisal of new sites and capital expenditure
- Management Accounts, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow reporting
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Multisite Analysis, Stock & Working Capital Management
- Involvement in UK and International expansion
- Manage outsource provider (AP, AR etc) and bring in-house as needed
- Assess and develop state-of-the-art integrated systems and controls
- Commercial input including cost reduction where needed
- Close relationship with CEO, Board and Operations teams
- Regular visits to sites
The role will require a high calibre experienced accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, QBE), based in Hertfordshire / Essex / North London, both hands-on and commercial in order to contribute at Senior Management level. Multisite experience will be useful but is not essential. A proven quality track record of success in your career to date is key.