Foamcraft is looking for a Content Designer to join our Marketing team. This role is an ideal opportunity for individuals seeking a challenge and a chance to help build two up-and-coming family-owned brands. Working directly with locally based company executives, this role is best suited for creative minds wanting a chance to be involved with design and overall strategy generation.
The Content Designer works as a part of the Creative team within Foamcraft's Marketing Department and develops the visual components of all marketing strategies in both print and digital media, including, but not limited to, website design, graphic design, animation, along with videography and photography support. They will work closely with other members of the Marketing Department to ensure that all visual assets maintain clear calls to action and maintain brand consistency.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for the following areas:
- Oversees and produces all design elements of specific projects, including, but not limited to, website design, infographics and social media elements, animations, illustrations, print design, etc.
- Oversees, or produces, photography and videography elements across multiple channels.
- Optimizes all visual content specific to need, whether for proper aspect ratio to file size or to required template.
- Collaborates with team to craft proper messaging within visual elements to serve specific target demographics and messaging goals.
- Ensures consistency in messaging between other team members regarding visual and written assets.
- Functions as an effective and enthusiastic member of the Marketing team, providing backup to other team members when asked to do so
- Performs other related duties within the scope of the role as assigned
Engagement and Retention
- Participates in special projects and initiatives and provides general support to leaders as needed to increase overall engagement and retention across the organization
- Creatively contributes to a spirit of building morale and engagement across the organization
A well-qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years' of relevant marketing experience in design and branding roles. They'll be creative, an excellent communicator, and comfortable working in an agile environment. Photography and/or videography experience is preferred, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and After Effects. Experience within Canva and Squarespace/Wix also preferred. High Traits in creativity, communication, and adaptability desired.
Foamcraft was founded in 1952. Now, 70 years later, Foamcraft has grown from one small foam shop in downtown Indianapolis to five facilities across Indiana. We are committed to positively contributing to the community and providing creative and meaningful work.
We pride ourselves on being the best employment opportunity in Foam fabrication because of:
- Stability - We were founded 70 years ago, and we aren't going anywhere.
- Rest - Working on Sundays has never, and will never, be an option for us.
- Growth - Over 50% of our plant management staff worked their way up.
- Air Conditioning - Every single building at Foamcraft is air conditioned.
- Bonus - One way we show care for our employees through bonuses.