Vision for Education are happy to announce that we are working with a school in Blackburn to recruit a new Cover Supervisor. The working hours can either be full time or part time, whatever suits you best!
About the role
This large, Outstanding secondary school, based in Blackburn are looking to appoint a passionate Cover Supervisor to work in a classroom. Working in this secondary school as part of an established team, the desired Cover Supervisor will have some experience working in the same setting or something similar. This part time Cover Supervisor role is long term and potentially permanent.
About the school
A dynamic and forward-thinking thinking environment, the desired Cover Supervisor will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will benefit from working alongside some excellent practitioners.
To be considered for the role of Cover Supervisor you will:
- An ability to work as part of a team
- A passion for the progress of secondary school pupils
- Experience of working with secondary school aged children
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Worked in a similar environment
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Michael Martin on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).