CRNA wanted to join an established medical group near Midland Michigan. JOB# 57126
- Regular Full-Time, Day Shift (6:30 am-5:00 pm) - 40 hours/week
- Call frequency 1:4 - required call 1 day per week and 1 weekend per month
- The CRNA is not medically directed or supervised by Anesthesiologist. Induction agents administered by CRNA.
- Spinals, Epidurals, Venous Catheters, Arterial Catheters, Regionals (Preferred, not Required), Blocks (Preferred, not Required) - State provider's experience with these procedures at submission - REQUIRED
- Active Michigan license, BLS, ACLS, and PALS required.
- Generous relocation package, Medical, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and potential sign-on bonus.
- The beauty of this region lies in the wide variety of hills, lakes, and streams. Canoeing, trout fishing, swimming, camping, and golfing are just a few of the many recreational activities that you will find in this vast four-season playground
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants