Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the workspace, warehouse, production area, and the surrounding grounds. Their duties include but aren't limited to: vacuuming and cleaning floors, sanitizing restroom facilities, and collecting trash to ensure the building occupants have a clean space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning flooring using a variety of equipment including mops, floor scrubber, vacuums, etc.
- Emptying trash cans
- Changing air filters and cleaning vents
- Dusting all surfaces
- Ensure keep stock items are updated
- Washing internal and external windows
- Whipping down walls and surfaces
- Collecting and taking out trash and recycling
- Maintain Grounds / Landscaping
- Clean and maintain bathrooms and locker rooms
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- This position requires 1 + years of experience in a custodial position.
- Mechanical experience preferred.
- Technical Capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cleaning products and tools
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-directed while being a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent Decision-Making skills.
This position does not have any direct Supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Safety Sensitive Position:
This position is classified as a safety sensitive position under the Policy Substance Abuse and Drug Free Workplace.
Powered by JazzHR