Created by experts in the fields of aging, genetics, and biometric data, InsideTracker provides a personal health analysis and data-driven wellness guide, designed to help you live healthier longer. By analyzing your body's biomarkers, InsideTracker provides an objective assessment of the current state of your well-being. Then, our A.I.-powered platform uses findings from thousands of scientific peer-reviewed publications and over ten billion biomarker data points to generate a custom set of actionable recommendations and insights. Integrated within an intuitive mobile app, InsideTracker reveals your personalized path to improving your health and longevity from the inside out.
The Role - Customer Retention Manager
We are looking for a dynamic retention marketing manager. In this role, you will deal directly with our customer marketing team to find out what issues our customers are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business. You will build and execute dynamic marketing campaigns that address these issues and increase our retention metrics.
To be successful as a retention manager, you should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and a passion for the journey of the customer. Ultimately, a top-class retention manager is able to improve sales by creating lasting bonds with internal stakeholders, executing various campaigns to aid in retention, owning retention KPIs and their growth goals, and being the voice of the customer in our campaign efforts.
Retention Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing customer behavior.
- Anticipating customer success roadblocks and working cross-functionally to eliminate those roadblocks
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Writing and presenting customer behavior reports.
- Creating, writing, and managing customer email communications through email marketing workflow campaigns.
- Helping to maintain a customer center of excellence within the company
Retention Manager Requirements:
- Career best practices in sales, marketing, customer success, or related field
- Hubspot proficient - non-negotiable.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with a premium, high-touch brand
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Project management best practices
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Reports to: Sr. Director, Brand Marketing, Operations and Retention
- Location: Cambridge, MA or remote
- Hours: Full-time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship