The Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day marketing lead and demand generation processes and activity as well as managing the quality and maintenance of HCTec's Marketing Automation and CRM databases. This role will work closely with HCTec's Marketing Manager and field sales team. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Essential Functions: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demand Generation & Email Marketing
- Monitor and act upon sales lead data on daily basis
- Execute lead and demand generation activities, including ongoing multi-step email nurture and drip campaigns
- Provide quality control of outbound email communications with consistent brand and product positioning
- Transition new leads to the field sales team through marketing and sales CRM tools
- Provide support in capturing prospect lead data from website, social media, and other online tools.
- Assist with reporting and analyzing performance metrics to track the effectiveness of marketing content to support marketing strategies and objectives.
- Utilizing SEO and SEM experience to perform keyword research, track keyword rankings and traffic coming from organic search, and develop optimization strategies,
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting in paid media/paid social marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Assist with the measurement digital marketing campaigns against KPIs.
- Management of CRM, including maintaining and refining CRM contact lists and qualifying website inquiries/leads in conjunction with the Sales team.
- Assist in the delivery of company hosted events and external events attended by company.
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and industry best practices
Additional Competencies and experience:
- Must have experience with inbound and outbound marketing strategy development, planning and execution in a creative and collaborative environment.
- Must be structured and have the ability follow specific processes with great attention to detail.
- Proficient with the use of Marketing Automation tools and Sales CRM platforms and its reporting capabilities, specifically Salesforce suite of products
- Resourceful, intuitive and creative, with excellent copywriting and Graphic design, video editing skills and website design/management is a plus, WordPress experience desired
- Must be self-motivated, deadline-driven, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes work effectively to produce measurable results
- 3-5 Years of experience as marketing specialist or similar role with a thorough understanding of marketing principles, concepts, and methods
- Exceptional oral, and written communication skills
- Experience with supporting a field sales and marketing team
- Outstanding with Office 365 applications
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred