Job ID: 11325Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist.
- Call Schedule:
- One weekend per month, one weekday per week.
- Call Responsibilities: One hospital only
CULTURE / ENVIRONMENT:
- Physicians make clinical decisions.
- Supportive environment without the hassles of administration influence.
- Physicians enjoy autonomy with the benefits of being hospital employed with the opportunity to earn in the top 90th%tile in the US.
- An integrated healthcare system. The largest employer in the region with over 1,000 staff members including more than 100 medical providers representing 32 medical specialties. It includes the largest rural hospital in Northeastern Kentucky with 159 beds, 7 primary care locations, located within 5 counties, a multi-specialty medical pavilion, an outpatient center, homecare services and operates 3 retail services including family medical supply, pharmacy, and aesthetics.
- 159-bed hospital
- Type of Facility - Short-term Acute Care Hospital
- Type of Control - Voluntary, non-profit (Sisters of Notre Dame)
- Academic Affiliations: UK; UK Pikeville (Family Medicine and General Surgery)
- A not-for-profit health system sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame - United States.
MORE PURCHASING POWER: Starting Salary is $100,000 To $150,000 More Compared To Positions Located In the Lexington area, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 15% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.
The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity to earn in the 90th%tile with production , if desired ($900,000+).
LOW COST OF LIVING: Several homes to choose from, including, this home listed for $440,000 sitting on 3 beautiful acres that you can enjoy, along with panoramic horizon views from the wrap around porch. Although this home is close to city limits, the setting gives you all the feelings of county-side living. This home features 4 large bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms. The main bedroom is located on the first floor. Soaring ceilings, recessed lighting and granite countertops are just a few features that make this home AMAZING.
COMMUNITY: Morehead, KY offers the best of both worlds - a family friendly atmosphere, Laid Back Lifestyle and ideal for outdoor enthusiast, located far enough from urban hassles, including, traffic, admitting to several hospitals, high crime and high cost of living, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of Lexington, KY.
PRACTICE ENVIRONMENT: This organization provides you with autonomy and the flexibility of running your practice without interference from administration, and at the same time, provides their physicians with a hospital employed model and the opportunity to earn in the 90th%tile, if desired.
This organization is committed to recruiting and retaining the very best talent and will provide you with resources to be successful throughout your career. Enjoy an excellent income in a diverse community that values and appreciates you.
Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 59 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 86 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 125 miles to Columbus, OH
- 126 miles to Louisville, KY
- 184 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- Morehead State University (Full-time enrollment: 7,523; Offers Doctor's degree)
- University of Lexington (enrollment of 32,955 students)
- Maysville Community and Technical College (about 37 miles; Maysville, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,969)
- Shawnee State University (about 45 miles; Portsmouth, OH; FT enrollment: 4,160)
- Ashland Community and Technical College (about 48 miles; Ashland, KY; FT enrollment: 2,482)
- Big Sandy Community and Technical College (about 50 miles; Prestonsburg, KY; FT enrollment: 2,660)
- Eastern Kentucky University (about 57 miles; Richmond, KY; FT enrollment: 13,525)
- This is a fisherman's paradise! We've got a great catch waiting for you at Cave Run Lake. Morehead, Kentucky, is the Musky Capital of the South. Anglers come from across the nation to fill their nets with these beasts, one of the freshwater's largest fish.
- The beautiful 18-hole Eagle Trace Golf Course features Bent Grass greens, zoysia fairways, along with a challenging variety of water, sand and topographical hazards. This par 72 course covers a maximum distance of 6,902 yards from the championship tees and is open 7 days a week.
- Rodburn Hollow Park - Tucked away in the cool shade of the forest, you'll love this well maintained gem of a park.
- Sheltowee Falls Splash Pad - The recreational splash pad, opened in 2019, is the perfect spot to spend a summer afternoon! The wilderness themed splash pad matches the area's natural beauty. It features a one-of-a-kind treehouse with two water slides along with forty additional water features for children of all ages to enjoy.
- More than 200 species of birds in this area including Shoebirds, blue-winged warblers, Eagles, Cranes and other waterfowl. Excellent Birding Sites in Rowan County
- Morehead Peddlers Mall - Shopping Center & Mall
- Walmart Supercenter
- The Museum Store
- Consignment Connection
- Burkes Outlet