Radiology-Interventional opening in Sanford, Florida.
One of the hospitals is looking for Diagnostic / Interventional Radiology Physicians Sanford, FL.
Please review below details and let me know the best level of interest:
Diagnostic / Interventional Radiology Need in Sanford, FL
- Must be proficient in Venous access, DVT and PE intervention, Dialysis access management, Interventional Oncology (including multimodality ablation), Urologic procedures, basic image guided procedures including but not limited to, biopsies and drainages.
- Must be able to read 70-80 DX in between IR cases
- Board Certification: Board Certified - Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
- Shifts: 8am 5pm M-F, Call and Weekends are required.
- Setting: Inpatient
- License Requirement: Must have Active FL license, Active DEA
- Privileges: 90 days (No Temps)
- Start date as soon as privileged
- Expectation(s): Must be able to read 70-80 DX in between IR cases; IR clinicians are expected to read 6-10 RVUs/Hr plus IR procedures.
- Fellowship in Interventional Radiology required
- % of Modality Split: CR 48%; CT 34%; SP .7%; CTA 1.2%; MG .9%; MR 3.5%; NM 1%; US 10%
- DX Volume: 6,500/Month
- IR Volume: 50-80/Month
- Mammo Volume: 80/Month