"All candidates must be directly contracted by ASK Consulting on their payroll and cannot be subcontracted. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this moment".
Job Title: Digital Accessibility Analyst
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 12 Months
Pay rate: $46.89 /hr
- Evaluate web and mobile digital products for adherence to accessibility best practices and WCAG guidelines.
- Support remediation efforts and ongoing testing through manual and automated processes.
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure accessibility requirements are met using Agile methodologies.
- Provide recommendations to designers, developers, and product owners to promote an inclusive digital experience.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of current WCAG guidelines and help to inform design and development decisions
- Perform accessibility audits and present findings to leadership and stakeholders.
- Use common assistive technologies (VoiceOver, NVDA, Screen Magnifiers, etc.) for testing to ensure accessibility solutions are effective and successful.
- Provide accessibility guidance in the areas of design (UX/UI), development, and testing on new and existing web and mobile properties
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Education : Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment.
- 2 years - Working in the field of accessibility, digital experience design, UX research or usability.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projectsExcellent oral and written communication
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.