About the job
As part of the Digital Client Solutions Department, the Digital Account Manager plays a key role in the expansion and growth of the new division. They work alongside Sales to pitch digital marketing and performance content services to existing and prospective clients. They work alongside a client services team of digital marketing specialists, building strong and mutually trusting client relationships by providing strategic guidance and delivering tangible results.
The Digital Account Manager is strategic, data-driven, commercially-minded and client-focused. They have a deep understanding and hands-on experience in all areas of digital marketing and are pivotal in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and digital account growth. They find it easy to explain digital marketing concepts and strategy to clients and colleagues. They possess excellent cross-cultural communication and organization skills to successfully manage client stakeholders and internal teams. They are expected to employ andgrow their digital account management and consulting skills while mentoring and developing junior team members.
This position reports to a Regional Director of Digital Marketing Services and assists with strategic selling of digital marketing and content performance services while being responsible for digital account retention and growth.
- Work alongside Sales and the wider client solutions team to sell Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media and performance content to both existing and prospective clients by contributing to RFPs, client pitches, strategic proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews.[CM1] [CF2] Perform research to define strategy (audits, competitor analyses, keyword research, content opportunity analyses) and present findings and recommendations confidently to senior team members and clients.
- Oversee successful execution of multiregional strategies by our global digital production teams, liaising with client HQ, local stakeholders and agency partners when needed.
- Perform quality assurance of deliverables to ensure adherence to strategy andguarantee optimal content/campaign performance
- Responsible for performance monitoring and reporting of all assigned accounts - setting up performance monitoring dashboards and delivering monthly performance reports with insights and recommendations.
- Keep up to date on digital marketing trends, technologies and market leaders, and share this knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- Complete all other tasks that are deemed appropriate for this role and assigned by the manager/supervisor.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in marketing, communications, journalism or other related discipline
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience, working in an agency setting (SEO, SEM and/or social media)
- Strong IT literacy, including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and experience with industry tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and Web Analytics platforms (Google Analytics and/or Omniture)
- Experience planning, launching and managing campaigns in SEO, SEM and/or social media, with international experience a plusProven experience retaining and growing client revenue.
- Clear and succinct verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience using data to drive strategy and results.
- Close attention to detail and process-oriented.
- Experience auditing websites, marketplace stores or social media profiles to determine the best strategic approach to improve performance, including technical recommendations and development of multiregional keyword and content strategies
- Knowledge or fluence in a second language is a bonus