The International Franchise Association (IFA) seeks a professional with strategic communications, digital marketing, and email development experience. This person will join a fast-paced, growing marketing team with responsibility for digital content delivery through email, website, and social channels.
Reporting to the VP of Operations and Growth, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will work across teams to support organization growth, revenue generation and advocacy priorities primarily through maximizing the use of digital marketing tools.
Ideal candidates will exhibit a keen understanding of Constant Contact, Buffer, , or similar email marketing technology or social networking tools. They will possess a natural attention to detail, intellectual curiosity to understand question data and reports in order to help make better informed decisions and adapt tactics to achieve the organizational goals.
- Execute and report on the IFA email marketing strategy
- Execute and report on the IFA social media marketing strategy
- Develop and suggest new innovations in social media and email marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, events and Government Relations, to ensure effective use of marketing technology tools.
- Perform data analysis and provide insights to optimize marketing strategies and improve ROI.
- Develop key metrics, and maintain tracking and regular reporting frameworks to measure performance KPIs.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies, recommending innovative solutions to enhance marketing efforts.
- Stay informed about data privacy regulations and ensure compliance in data collection and usage.
- Two years' experience in marketing technology
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in marketing technology implementation and management.
- Knowledge of email and social marketing tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
To apply, send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to careers@.
The International Franchise Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination. IFA is firmly committed to achieving an inclusive, diverse workforce that values every individual. We firmly believe that hiring individuals with varying perspectives and backgrounds contributes to our success as an organization, and we strive to create an environment that fosters inclusiveness.
About the International Franchise Association:
Celebrating over 60 years of excellence, education, and advocacy, the International Franchise Association (IFA) is the world's oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. IFA works through its government relations and public policy, media relations, and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising and the approximately 790,492 franchise establishments that support nearly 8.4 million direct jobs, $825.4 billion of economic output for the U.S. economy, and almost 3 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). IFA members include franchise companies in over 300 different business format categories, individual franchisees, and companies that support the industry in marketing, law, technology, and business development.