eGuide Tech Allies, a leading technology company specializing in innovative solutions for small organizations, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will act as the primary account lead for marketing management partners, oversee a team comprised of a content marketing manager and graphic designer, and drive effective digital marketing strategies that enhance brand awareness, generate leads, and achieve growth objectives for small organizations.
eGuide embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are proud to be an LGBTQ+ owned equal opportunity workplace driven by core values (listed below) and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for marketing management partners, building strong relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Lead a high-producing team comprised of one content marketing manager and one graphic designer, providing guidance, support, and performance management.
- Collaborate with marketing management partners to develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies tailored to their specific needs and goals.
- Manage and execute social media marketing campaigns across platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok, ensuring consistent branding and messaging.
- Oversee newsletter marketing management and drive engagement through compelling and targeted content.
- Manage blog and website marketing efforts, including content creation, SEO optimization, and user experience enhancements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and marketing team members to define key metrics and track campaign performance using tools like Google Analytics.
- Delegate content production tasks to the team, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing, providing insights and recommendations to marketing management partners.
- Measure and report on campaign results, analyze data and identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or a similar role, with experience in the events and hospitality industry and managing clients from various verticals.
- Strong expertise in social media marketing management, including platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Proficiency in newsletter marketing, blog and website marketing, and collaborating with stakeholders to develop effective marketing strategies.
- Experience managing a team of content marketing managers and graphic designers.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Meta Ads, Canva, Wix, Squarespace, , and Later.
- Familiarity with website platforms like WordPress and Shopify is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for staying updated with emerging trends and innovations in digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO and have two direct reports.
- Continued month-over-month performance with marketing management partners.
- Ability to grow the number of partners and retained clients within the department.
- Achievement of established key performance indicators (KPIs) and growth objectives specific to each partner.
- Word-of-mouth referrals from satisfied partners.
About eGuide Tech Allies:
eGuide is driven by five core values, and the candidate must be able to show the ability to align with these company principles:
- Do something that helps someone.
- Have fun. Be you.
- Finish what you start.
- Learn & teach.
- Collaborate with kind accountability.
Started in 2016 by Gregory Perrine, eGuide has been a valued partner to emerging organizations in both the digital creative (website, marketing, and branding) and the systems (IT and operations) spaces. Slated to double in revenue every two years, eGuide's partnership approach allows clients to plug support into projects that keep the organization moving forward and allow small teams the ability to expand and contract in areas that require additional attention without taking on the overhead.