The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is seeking a full-time Digital Media Production Specialist to join our communications team at the Institute's Vehicle Research Center in Ruckersville, VA.
The Digital Media Production Specialist will assist the communications and research teams in the production of video, still photos and other digital media materials.
- Shoots photos and video and creates other digital media for IIHS and Highway Loss Data Institute projects
- Performs photo post-processing and archiving
- Records location audio
- Maintains camera and related photographic and lighting equipment
- Bachelor's degree in film/video production, communications, photography, photojournalism or other related fields
- 3 - 5 years of experience in photography or video/digital media production
- Strong knowledge of current photographic and digital production best practices
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Experience with Avid video editing (preferred but not required)
To apply email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to careers@