With around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we're an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development. We're doing things differently.
North America HQ- based in Raleigh, NC. Offering relocation.
Director of PR and Marketing Communications
As the Director of PR and Marketing Communications you will be one of the key architects within a scale-up, undefined, fast-moving environment. As one of the founding members of the critical first-line team your role as advocate and champion North American customers will influence, lead and drive outstanding performance in every aspect of how our new brand establishes itself.
You will be surrounded and supported by a close-knit team of experts in their field. This role offers the responsibility, autonomy and freedom to develop not only the role, but our entire North American business model as we establish, launch and grow.
As a person you'll be courageous, capable in uncertainty, comfortable with lack of structure and confident to co-create an efficient and highly effective set of strategies, tools, and processes together with our internal and external stakeholders.
The Role: The Director of PR and Marketing Communications is responsible for creating, introducing, and successfully embedding the Luxury Brand and vehicle line in the target customer's consciousness. The successful applicant will leverage earned, owned, and paid channels and outlets to effectively communicate our brand and vehicle in a targeted way to create awareness and purchase consideration, driving maximum leads into the sales funnel for sales and retail network to convert into sales.
As the new Director of PR and Marketing Communications you will play a huge part in this. If you have the experience and the connections; if you're confident and capable enough to join a scale-up business and you share in our pragmatic, no-nonsense enthusiasm to take on a career defining role, then we are ready to welcome you.
For the Director of PR and Marketing Communications we are looking for
- Need to rapidly become a trusted influencer who can build strong shared alignment, goals, and partnerships
- Experience within the automotive industry, established network of media relationships and demonstrated aptitude in both media communications AND marketing communications across owned, earned, and paid channels
- Proven track record managing diverse agencies and working and collaborating with retail networks, groups, investors, and Distributors
- Previous experience in combining data with marketing/communications knowledge and real-world experience to create impactful and targeted communication tools and solutions that deliver strong ROI
- Extensive experience leading both a direct team and a matrixed organization of external stakeholders and agency partners
- Demonstrated experience in engaging a diverse group of partners to create and capitalize upon market opportunities leading to profitable sales
- A digital champion, skilled in connecting multiple lead-generating channels and platforms to generate upper-funnel sales leads, continually improve the message and the deployment to maximize retail sales
- Driven and motivated to create a high performing, digitally led marketing process and ensuring retail partner engagement in tactical communications to support national and regional campaigns
- Skilled at managing significant marketing budgets with an aptitude for driving ROI, understanding what our customers really appreciate and investing money as if it were your own.