PredictSpring is looking for a Director of Marketing to drive strategic marketing initiatives including digital ad campaigns, lead generation, event marketing, and content development. We are looking for an amazing SaaS marketing professional who loves to work in a fast moving startup environment. This role requires leadership and strong execution ability, along with a deep understanding of what it takes to build a scalable demand and growth marketing engine for a fast growing SaaS company. The Director of Marketing will have the opportunity to make a material impact on the business outcome & growth of the company.
PredictSpring is the leading Modern POS platform to power Full POS, mPOS, Endless Aisle, Fulfillment, Inventory Management, and Clienteling. Designed exclusively for brands and retailers, its innovative technology powers Modern POS and store associate apps enabling retailers to create fully on-brand, customized experiences. Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers next generation in-store technology for some of the world's leading brands including Steve Madden, Deciem (The Ordinary), Jo Malone and more.
- Drive marketing programs with focus on demand generation, and marketing initiatives to help develop sales pipeline, accelerate deals, and enable product awareness.
- Lead strategy and execution to drive key marketing metrics, measuring KPIs, setting benchmarks and improving customer LTV and marketing ROI over time.
- Articulate and communicate PredictSpring's unique product innovations in the marketplace.
- Drive product messaging, as well as key features and benefits through white papers, case studies, presentations and sales collateral.
- Manage competitive analysis and produce collateral that will assist the sales organization when faced with competitors during the sales cycle.
- Evangelize and promote the product externally to industry thought leaders and strategic partners, as well as communicating market needs internally.
- Ensure optimization and integration of with key marketing automation and salesforce automation technologies, tools, and practices and to ensure that the site is optimized from a lead capture, nurture, and conversion perspective.
- Manage Marketing and PR agencies.
Skills & Experience
- Strong level of experience in demand generation and account based marketing.
- Amazing storyteller - Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Passionate and opinionated about mobile, retail and omni-channel commerce.
- Player-coach required - Must be enthusiastic about developing the marketing strategy, but also rolling up your sleeves to execute against it.
- Prior experience working in a startup type of environment with a high degree of ambiguity and the ability to wear multiple hats.
- Familiarity with Product Marketing, including, but not limited to, preparation of sales decks and website content creation.
- Strong marketing leader with experience in marketing b2b commerce solutions to Top 1000 retailers and world's leading brands.
- Demonstrated experience growing revenue at scale via performance marketing in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, digital marketing, and campaign management
- B.A. or B.S undergraduate degree. MBA is a plus but not required.
We pride ourselves in providing the most robust compensation and benefits package exceeding industry standards.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Strong equity / employee stock option package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and company holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- Participation in 401(k) plan with Vanguard