At AT&T we're redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
About the Marketing & Growth Organization
The Marketing & Growth Organization is AT&T's marketing engine, responsible for driving sustainable growth by deeply understanding and championing our customers, captivating them with compelling products, services and experiences; and building a culturally relevant and beloved brand. We pride ourselves in continuously striving to embody expertise, simplicity and inspiration in everything we do.
About 1876 Productions, AT&T's in-House Studio
At AT&T we are building a new in-house studio called 1876 Productions that will help transform the business and the way marketing assets are produced. This studio will be tasked with executional excellence, delivering efficiently, and ensuring our customer journey is consistent across critical touchpoints.
The in-house studio allows our creative teams to be closer to the business and to impact marketing from within the organization. This studio will work across multiple creative and marketing functions. The team will be agile and work nimbly to address the dynamic needs of the business.
About the Role
As the Director, Advertising Content Studio Operations, you will manage studio workflows across all platforms. Your role is key in identifying production efficiencies to maximize AT&T's marketing productivity and performance. You will be a part of the overall leadership team and expected to manage the output of 1876 with a focus on operations, technology, and headcount resourcing. Additionally, you will need to have a firm grasp of studio financial metrics working alongside the 1876 Finance lead.
- Continually look for new technology to automate production workflow processes
- Manage MRM relationship and communications with internal AT&T Marketing Technology partners (MRM DAM )
- Understand omnichannel studio production needs
- Coordinate with 1876 Finance lead in the tracking of operational expenses (vendor spend, technology spend, office space spend)
- Lead 1876 operations staff (technology support, asset managers, and in-office support)
- Coordinate with AT&T facilities
- Coordinate with Staffing Agencies for open role needs
- Part of leadership team, collaborate with creative, project management, and ad-ops on the direction or strategic plan for the agency
- 10+ years of experience working in an advertising focused production studio
- Studio operations background required
- Comfortable working in a high volume, low creative complexity environment
- Digital native
- Experience with Adobe Workfront, Adobe Creative Suite including: Premier, Photoshop, XD, and Adobe After Effects
- This position is located at our Dallas, TX headquarters and will be required to work on site 3 days per week
Interested? Apply today!