Kartoon Studios is in search of an ambitious and energetic Director of Public Relations to lead and execute effective communication strategies. If you have a burning passion for entertainment, animation, and brand-building, we want to hear from you. Entertainment experience AND public company experience are requirements.
In this leadership role, you will be directly reporting to the CEO and working closely with him. A deep understanding of multi-stakeholder marketing and PR across both B2B and B2C frameworks is a must, along with a passion for entertainment, animation, and the financial community.
- Lead and optimize PR efforts.
- Develop and implement creative strategic PR plans using cutting-edge techniques.
- Plan and execute nationwide PR campaigns and support global initiatives.
- Maximize sponsorship opportunities and brand assets to increase coverage volume.
- Secure story placements across a variety of media platforms - from traditional to digital, from trade to mass media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals.
- Organize interviews and press releases to promote our clients and their products/services.
- Ensure brand consistency in all efforts and track/influence media coverage.
- 4+ years of PR and Communications experience
- Experience working in publicly traded entertainment companies
- Proven track record in a senior public relations role
- Track record of creating and executing successful PR campaigns with significant media coverage
- Broad media contacts across business, financial, and media trade publications
-Ambitious with big career goals
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other languages is a strong advantage
- Compensation Range: $80,000 - 115,000
- 401K with company contribution
- Comprehensive insurance package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, & life insurance