Who we are: Reprise is among the media industry's fastest growing digital agencies servicing Fortune 500 brands -thanks to our culture of innovation, excellence, personal growth, and fun. As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey.
Who you are: A paid social expert, you love developing innovative campaigns that challenge the digital norms and deliver outstanding results for your clients. You stay on top of the latest industry trends and enjoy bringing fresh ideas to your media plans and cross-discipline communications planning. You're comfortable managing client relationships and thrive leading world-class social programs. As a natural leader, you enjoy developing strong cross-functional teams, nurturing your staff so they reach their full potential.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Ability to judge and quantify results of media efforts placed on behalf of our clients (i.e., understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client) and the ability to translate this data into a story.
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and measurement tools.
- Proven ability to represent company philosophies and expertise to external parties; including clients and partner agencies.
- Continued enthusiasm towards the medium and the desire to constantly educate one's self on the latest information.
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal Social teams; strong leadership and administrative skills. Fosters an environment that enables action.
- Strong interpersonal skills including clear communication skills and positive attitude.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers.
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn and Pinterest. TikTok & Reddit a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Asana or other project management platforms a plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- 7+ years of experience in media/Social agency, advertising agency, or similar media environment. Experience in a previous paid social marketing role is required.
Why join us: You'll work hard, grow and recharge. Our diverse business offers various opportunities to grow your career across Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, eCommerce, and Strategy, amongst others. We provide tools to support your career ambitions that include mentorship programs, learning modules and professional skills trainings. You'll have the opportunity to drive social impact with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council to create meaningful change in our communities.
In addition to working with some of the world's most dynamic and recognized brands, you will enjoy incredible benefits such as unlimited time off, multiple health/wellness days, extra-long holiday weekends, various perks, discounts, and benefits provided by our clients and an incredible office culture.
Join us and find your passion within customer flow!
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email accommodation@
All U.S. Mediabrands employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.